Thursday, September 19, 2013

Meet Levin, My Crush



Meet my crush, his name is LEVIN. Funny, when we are in Bataan, though he caught my attention, I didn't feel anything special towards him. Although I must admit he is a really good looking guy, head turner sabi nga. Nagsink in lang sakin na I am PHYSICALLY attracted to him mga after a week HAHAHA! Kulet lang. Pero, I don't have any plans naman to pursue my feelings towards him. HIS, being my inspiration nowadays is enough. Ang sarap lang ng feeling na kinikilig ka, before matulog sa gabi, yung iba-browse mo yung fb page nya, then you'll do the same pag gising mo, babatiin mo sya ng "good morning crush" pero sa sarili mo lang. HAHA. So near, yet so far.

Although I got the chance to chat with him once sa fb, he seemed nice naman, with words chosen, mukha ngang magalang e.

Hay naku, whatever! Basta good luck na lang sa mga activities nila sa game at practice. Hope he will achieve whatever plans he has and goals he is setting. At sana hindi sya ma-injure para he can continue to pursue those things. May GOD be with him and his family, always.

And of course, though you didn't know, thank you Levin for inspiring me everyday. I'm keeping a positive outlook in life and a smile on my face my everyday kasi you're one of those people who inspires me. Napapangiti ako everytime I see your face on facebook, kaya wag kang magdeactivate ha? Ok lang sakin na nagpa-flood ng notifications basta ikaw. Tsaka wag mo kong i-unfriend. Saka na kapag di na kita crush.

(^_____^)

No comments: